Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lousy Traitors, Always peeing in your cereal!

Started reading A Thousand Sons by Graham Mcneil and so far it's pretty good. The Heresy novels have been interesting overall but I've got to say my favorite is definately Mechanicus, also by Graham Mcneil. It makes a great companion book to Titanicus by Dan Abnett, which I guess is how Graham and Dan tend to work together as Dan is working on Prospero Burns as a follow up to Thousand Sons.

These items aside I'm pretty excited about the Horus Heresy game coming up from Fantasy Flight Games



I have a huge love of overly complicated boardgames with lots of cool pieces. It started way back with Heroquest, Battlemasters, Torpedo Run (not overly complicated but LOTS of cool pieces hahhah) and I can't wait to try this one out.

On the other hand, it used to be all about how I was going to come up with $100 to fund this game purchase. Since I've had kids and had to get responsible about my money now it's become more along the lines of How can I justify this purchase.

If I sell blood to buy a Heresy game, could it be considered blood for the blood god?

1 comment:

  1. (Give) Blood for the Blood God!

    Sounds like a plan. I too am interested in this game, but like space hulk when it came out, 100 bucks for a boardgame is pretty steep.

    ReplyDelete