Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Brother!

Today is my brothers 26th birthday and I thought I'd help celebrate it by showing off how much of a better painter he is than I am.

Of course the dork doesn't have any of his beautiful Tau, Sisters or Black Templars, especially some of the specially built or modified minis, posted online. So instead you'll have to make due with his Legion of Everblight from Hordes.

Thagrosh 4


Thagrosh is a nasty fellow in his own right. I haven't had the chance to take a look at the new evolved version but from what I hear he only gets meaner the older he gets.

Carnivian 3


The Carnivian I've taken down a time or two, those Skorne monster hunter units really can do their job occasionally, but it's a mean monster and combined with Thagrosh' ability to bring it back from the dead it's basically a twofer.

Incubi 1


Incubi. As if his normal troops were not annoying enough, whenever you kill one they turn into one of these. Yeearrrggh!

Anyways, Happy Birthday Curtis! You paint beautifully and I hate you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment