Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THQ gives us Space Marine early 2011! And Freakin' Dark Millenium!!!!



But I'm torn! 4 player Co-Op as space marines is very cool and I fully support it. I've got brothers already lined up to play it and we're going to bring the Light of the Emperor to every level by means of His most holy instrument, the Bolter. But on the other hand, I would love to play as the orks too! Maybe they can have a spin off, based in Gorka Morka but with the gameplay of Borderlands! Oh THQ, make that happen and I'll be your bestest friend forever I promise.

UPDATE

Not 30 seconds after I get all hot and bothered about Space Marine but what do they put up next?



ZOMGZOMGZOMG! It's like they found the perfect way to put me in front of a pc until I starve to death! Why THQ? I like eating! I like living! Please don't make a game where I literally cannot leave my pc! Or at the very least, offer a Limited Edition with some sort of Grim IV that can be full of Dark liquid nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment