Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Minis


While I'm not going to buy the new Blood Angels codex I do love it when new codices come out.

Really it's all about the new minis!

I haven't played Space Marines in years and when I first started I was totally going to go with the Blood Angels. The red armor really did it for me back then and the vampire thing was just icing on the cake. When my youngest son is old enough to play we'll probably be setting him up with Space Marines since he just strikes me as a Marine player.

So the new Blood Angel minis are very cool looking. The wings on the jump suits make for amazing models and are really what is selling me on the new minis.



Is anyone else weirded out by the fact that the suits have nipples?

Astaroth the Grim is a very solid model as well. The wings do it for me again, the huge sword is amazing looking but.. I'm troubled...

I know I've seen him somewhere before.....



ZOMG IT'S DRACULA!!!! RUN!!!

I haven't read the codex but I assume at some point he'll change into a wolf person and totally convince your redheaded girlfriend to go "walking" in the rain with him.

Speaking of swords though, the new Chapter Master has an awesome two handed chainsword. Is it equivalent to the chainswords that the Sisters carry? I mean yeah they go last in combat but they hit like a semi truck.



He's no Hive Tyrant but he's still a good looking mini.

And I could NOT find a picture of the wolfman with the redhead from Bram Stokers Dracula that wasn't.... undressed? Awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment